Reliable and Trustworthy Multi-skilled Operative Required
Operative required to work in SE Ireland. Main duties to carry out property inspections via PDA, visit void properties to change locks and drain down systems. Assist in the operations of the business as assigned and to undertake work at both the Dublin Service Centre and other sites, ensuring compliance with H & S regulations. General handyman skills essential including plumbing, locksmith and carpentry.
The requirements for this role are:
• Full clean driving licence
• Must be confident to work effectively on own initiative and as part of a team
• Must be able to communicate accurately and clearly both orally and in writing
• Working between 7am and 7pm – 40 hours per week plus additional hours as required
• Must be able to use power tools
• Comfortable working in all weathers, on and off ladders at various heights
• Must be prepared to work overtime on call out and standby on a regular basis.
Salary dependent on skills from €20,500 per annum
Submit your applications by e-mail with current CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating “Waterford Multi Skilled Operative” in the email
A full job decription can be found here